Our sizing tools can help you to find the right product for your custom application. Check back often as we are continually upgrading and expanding these tools to help you find the correct Compact product you need.
Spring Return Actuator Features:
- Heavy Duty Double Acting Ball Valve Systems
- Valve sizes from ¼” to 3”
- 140 in.lbs to 800 in.lbs
- Spring Return Valve operators
- Single acting with spring close or open
- Valve Operator Systems
- Spring Return operators are formed by bolting a spring return unit to a double acting Val-U-Act operator. The return movement is effected by a clock-type spring which is pretensioned to about half the operator torque. The amount of pretention is large, compared to the rotation and therefore the torque does not vary more than 20% over the rotation.\
- Spring returns are factory-installed and adjusted. The spring returns have a worm drive adjustment for setting or changing spring pretension. By inserting a socket key into one end of the worm the spring pretension can be very easily increased or decreased to suit operating conditions. To increase pretension, turn the worm clockwise; to decrease, turn counterclockwise.