Our sizing tools can help you to find the right product for your custom application. Check back often as we are continually upgrading and expanding these tools to help you find the correct Compact product you need.
CD (Short Body):
Perfect for tight space and shorter travel where size and weight are critical.
CE (Long Body):
The longer body spreads the distance between the guide bushings, contributes to the rod rigidity, best for longer strokes and higher load applications.
- Stainless steel round line style
- Available Bore sizes: ¾”, 1-1/16”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” and 2”
- Guide Bushings Types: (2 per guide rod)
- Linear ball with shaft seals, high precision
- Composite internally lubricated, high performance and cost effective
Guide Rod Types:
- Hard precision ground shafts provide smooth tooling plate motion under load.
- Oversize shafting utilized with composite bearing for greater rigidity with minimum rod deflection
Guide rod materials:
- Standard hardened steel, hardened stainless steel, corrosion resistant coated hardened steel
- Aluminum ceramic coated lightweight.
- Machined mounting face.
- Combination tapped and counters Bored mounting holes.
- Close fit dowel pin holes and pinch type tooling plate connections