Our sizing tools can help you to find the right product for your custom application. Check back often as we are continually upgrading and expanding these tools to help you find the correct Compact product you need.
A Lightweight, Corrosion Resistant Motion Control Solution from Compact®
The Compact Composite Cylinder is your complete motion control solution for medical and food grade applications, or wherever lightweight, washdown and corrosion resistance is required.
With a wide range of both imperial and metric sizes to choose from, we can offer a completely configurable and repairable product to meet all of your motion control needs.
- Inch series – 1/2”, 3/4", 1-1/8”, 1-3/8”, 1-5/8” and 2” bore, round and square body styles
- with strokes lengths up to 4”.
- Metric series – 8mm, 12mm, 20mm, 25mm and 40mm bore, rectangle style body with strokes up to 100mm
- Magnetic pistons available
- Standard, Half-Husky and Full Husky duty types available
- Same envelope dimensions and mounting as the standard Inch and Metric series
- Operating pressure:
- 150 psi for 3/4”– 2” and 20mm – 40mm bores
- Dow 33 lubricant
- Standard mounting options as Inch and Metric Series Cylinders
- Custom options available
- Fully repairable
- FDA approved