COMPACT® Turn-Act brand Rotary Vane Actuators have only one moving part which produces rotary motion with ZERO Backlash, 100% repeatability and continuous full torque. The actuator utilizes patented urethane seals which permit long cycle life and non-lube service. Numerous switch and stroke sensors, adjustable stroke control, special fixed rotations, various shaft styles and materials, and many other options are available for your to address your specific pneumatic actuator requirements. Torque range is from 9 – 5200 in.-lbs.
Pneumatic Actuator Features:
- 16 base pneumatic actuator models
- Rotations 45, 90,180 & 270 degrees.
One moving part providing:
- Zero Backlash
- No loss of motion
- Precise Repeatability
- Continuous full torque throughout the rotation of the pneumatic actuator
Patented Urethane seals for:
- Long cycle life and non-lube service
- Options and modifications to fit your application