A design team needed high-precision motion control for beam diffusing control block. Difficulty finding a pneumatic cylinder company that could achieve required stroking speeds and consistency.
- Compact Automation developed a 32 cylinder array in a single machined aluminum manifold block.
- Threaded turn-down shaft for diffusing 'leafs' to be attached to cylinder rod.
- OEM permitted easy drop-in installation and assimilation with other circuit components.
- Met their cycle rate requirements for beam manipulation.
- Able to successfully launch their new enterprise.